- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Orders received Wednesday after 12pm EST will ship on Tuesday of the upcoming week or on the delivery date selected on order.
- Orders received on the weekend, will be shipped on the following Tuesday or the delivery date chosen.
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address to deliver, please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not give refunds for orders where Fedex has determined there’s no safe location to leave package.
- Fishy Bizness | Frag Farmers is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances FedEx is responsible. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Fishy Bizness | Frag Farmers has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. You would need to contact FedEx customer service to help answer and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once FedEx responds to your claim, we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your patience is much appreciated as we work with the shipping carrier(s).
- Filing a claim does not guarantee Fed Ex to partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- You agree not to charge back a completed order without first trying to work it with us to resolve whatever problem you are facing.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- Fishy Bizness | Frag Farmers DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box address.
- Livestock WILL NOT be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- Fishy Bizness | Frag Farmers WILL NOT refund orders that were given insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- In-state orders qualify for free shipping at $299 and out-of-state orders are $399 minimum.
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Virgin Islands.
DOA ARRIVAL POLICY
- If in the unfortunate event that you have a D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) coral upon opening your box, please send us an email with a photo within 2hrs of delivery confirmation by carrier. After receiving the photos, we will advise what to do with the DOAs, do not discard until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed by us and photos sent within 2hrs we will issue a store credit or refund for the DOA coral. Often, we are able to replace the DOAs with the same or similar items, plus shipping costs. Failure to notify us within the 2hr time period will void any guarantees.
- All coral orders must have video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA coral.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delay.
- No refunds of shipping charges will be issued.
- If we are unable to replace your DOA with a comparable item, we will credit your account for the full purchase price of the item as a credit on our website.
- Please ASK any questions about our DOA policy before ordering.
- No guarantees on color accuracy for colors may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your light fixtures, settings, and tank environment.
- No refund for any deaths that occurs during or after your acclimation process.
- Our prices are subject to change. We do our best to ensure our products display the correct prices and product information, but if you notice an error—like a $1 product—it's most probably a mistake. We reserve the right to suspend sales of incorrectly priced products until the correct information is established online. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- In rare occasions, if a coral's health is not doing good, we will not ship the coral. We will offer the customer the option to purchase or provide refund.
- All sales are final. No exchanges.
*DOA = Dead On Arrival